We are so excited to get to take care of you again! Please note our updated policies and safety protocols in response to COVID-19 designed to keep you, our staff, and the community at large safe at all times.
For Your Visit:
For the safety of all clientele, our staff, and yourself, please adhere to these MANDATORY safety protocols in order to be serviced:
- You must wear a mask at ALL times. Mask must cover the mouth and nose. Mask may only be removed upon instruction from your Brow Specialist for lip/chin waxing. Please no speaking while mask is down; save all questions and conversation for times when your mask is fully on.
- As soon as you arrive you will be directed to our sink to wash your hands. Hand sanitizer will also be provided. If you are wearing gloves please remove them and wash your hands - we will provide you with a new, replacement pair.
- For social distancing, please ask a Brow Specialist where to sit, and sit in assigned seat.
- Please come solo - this does not pertain to aids, children or other guests of clients whose presence is required for their own or guest safety.
- Sign waiver with health screener and COVID-19 updates.
- Please do not to not visit Bespoke Brows NYC if you are showing any COVID symptoms (fever of 99.9 or above, are sick, taking care of anyone sick, have lost sense of smell or taste) or have been sick within the last 14 days. If a client appears ill, we have the right to refuse service.
- We are still operating as a walk-in-only business, without appointments. However, we are currently operating at 50% of our shop's capacity. Should we be at 50% capacity when you arrive we will have to ask you to wait outside and/or give you a time to return. We absolutely apologize for any inconvenience with this.
How we are ensuring safety:
- Entire staff has been Barbicide and Milady Pro Infection Control certified.
- Staff temperature taken daily, prior to the start of each shift.
- Staff tested for Covid-19 every 2 weeks.
- Staff hands washed, disinfected, and gloved prior to and during all services.
- Operating at 50% capacity and with social distancing.
- All implements have been disinfected prior to use or are single-use only.
- Stations and common surfaces disinfected immediately after use and regularly throughout the day.
- All licensed professionals (Estheticians and waxing specialists).